When you participate in this online forum, you agree to the terms and conditions of participation outlined below.
Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information,
and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Submissions may be deleted or edited if they are found to contain:
• Profanity, vulgarity or words that demean any group based on identity.
• Name-calling or other personal attacks directed at other participants, significant comments not pertaining directly to the discussion topic, comments which will draw other participants off-topic and comments which do not meaningfully contribute to advancing the discussion.
• Potentially libelous or slanderous material.
• Comments focused on the promotion of a product or service.
• Comments including significant material taken from other sources without permission and/or attribution. Viewers who include quotes from other sources must attribute those quotes properly; a link to the full source text is preferred. Because our discussion forums are designed for participants' original thoughts, submissions consisting entirely or in large part of republished material may be rejected, whether attributed or not.
Participants whose submissions violate the above guidelines may have their membership revoked and the submission will be deleted or edited without notice.
Post may be moved from one forum to a forum that better fits the post.
Posts which have been previously accepted for publication may also be removed or edited at any time, for any reason and without notice.
As always, we welcome your comments.